Sunday, May 30, 2010

" Achivement Unlocked" and other nonsense

Ok, first I must say we achieved my goal of filling up the whole area during the Ravenwood Ball. Actually we filled up two...ish. I was there for a little bit, however eventually I gave into the lag and left. Sorry no screen-shots.

Now enough of that topic. As some of you might of known from this post on Diary of a Wizard, that I won a contest. No, it wasn't some awesome pet or staff but it was still cool to win something for once.

To the game. Well I have been trying to catch up on all of the side quest in Marlybone I have. I have finally succeeded in doing so. All I have left is quest in Knights Court. My favorite thing to fight in Marlybone now are the Street Sweepers in the Ironworks.
-Jacob Thundersword

No comments:

Post a Comment