Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Jacob Thundersword And Me

Well it's time for me to tell you all about Mr. Thundersword, and I. First, Thundersword. He is a level 32 necromancer in marlybone. If you are reading this going, "What is he talking about!", then go Google Wizard 101 and play the game. Now back to the story. Well Jacob had to basically solo the whole first two worlds, Wizard City and Krokotopia.

Wizard City wasn't that hard to solo because they had very little health,(compared to krokotopia). However krok had other ideas for soloing.The pyramid of the sun was easily fixed with the dark magic from my staff (I had a krok staff at the time).

However, The Krokosphinx was just a little bit tougher, due to the powerful bosses and there minions. The sands of time was the boss I despised the most. Anyway, when I went to the Tomb Of Storm I felt as if it was just a breeze.

Now to marlybone, here it took me a while to get through Hyde Park. I don't know why but it just did. In Chelsea Court I tried to rush it. I think I might still have side quest from there still...oh well.

Any way, I did the Ironworks. I went to Newgate Prison and did not like it. It takes forever to go through the prison itself. I know for a fact that I have side quest there still.

Right now I and trying to finish side quest and finish The Knights Court. It is going to take forever to finish up all of the side quests I have.



Now for me. I am a teen in the south-western part of the us. Not telling were. I like reading and am extremely smart, in math especially. I don't like writing but strangely enough I like typing. My birthday is in a few days.I was going to start this blog in late June but decided I can start right now.

That's all for now, type to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment