Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Wow, I Need To Get This Time Thing Down

Um, so this post is a bit late...again. WHY MUST TIME NOT LIKE ME!!!! *Ahem* Sorry for that outburst. I haven't posted in a while because...well...life again. I have to write TWELVE pages on certain kings, queens and rulers of England/Scotland. This new school is taking a lot out of me. I also have to draw a PERFECT picture of; Queen Elizabeth, Queen Victoria, King Charles, Guy Fawks, William of Orange, King James, London burning, the House of Parliament, and me. I also have to do a report on Norman Rockwell and a volcano in Mexico. Read 8 books and write reports about them, and read some book that isn't interesting for class. Oh, don't forget to do math, grammar, take notes, and to paint. I also have to sew, do gymnastics, and learn a new language, knit baby caps, sell tacos, be in mandatory clubs, sell pizza, and raise money to go to a different country.(This is all for school)Plus have time to eat and sleep. *Hits head on table*

*edit* found out I have more homework due this week, I will post on next Monday*edit*

So you can see why I don't have the time to post every other day. I will try do do my best on the posting things, but real life comes first. I love this blog and I wouldn't give it up, but I just need time to finish some stuff in real life. I go into a math block at my school on Monday so I will have time. Math is easy for me because I already took two high school courses ((not in high school yet)and got credit for them!) and passed them, and I love math! So, once I get all my history, art, Spanish and other random things done I will post more often.

Don't forget about this!

The procrastinating and smart teen named
-Jacob Thundersword

4 comments:

  1. I feel your pain. Last night I had to write a two page outline, do about a page of sentence activities, graph data and write a paragraph about it, do 9 very tedious math problems that take about 10 minutes each, write a sentence with each irregular spanish verb in the preterite, research the Qin Dynasty's writing system for an hour, and get started on an essay. I also had to walk a dog for an hour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you, and Kestrel, are amazing. I'm a senior vice president at a big company but I think you guys are at least as busy as I am. If you can juggle all of that now, you'll be all set for college as well as "the real world". Just keep it all in balance and rememer to make a little time for fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel lazy conpared to what you're doing Jacob :-P. Doing everything you do would make me have a nervous breakdown, for real. 12 pages, and perfect drawings of 9 people, and that's not even half of it! You're doing good for your hectic schedule as it is, bud ;). Don't worry about the lack of posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heya, Jake

    Thought i'd pop in and throw in my two cents. I'm in High School, and it's only the 3rd day of the year, and most of my friends and i are already hoping for summer. Currently, i'm dealing with 2 projects, 3 upcoming tests, and enough homework to cover a helephant, as well as W101, fencing, and Yearbook. But that's a harsh workload for even a HS student like me. Best of luck, and, keep up the good work!

    Blaze Stormthief

    ReplyDelete