Sunday, August 29, 2010

Time IS So...Late

WARNING: LONG POST HAVE TIME

You do not understand how disappointed I am in me for not putting up a post in... almost Four weeks. I have been so busy IRL. I had to switch schools, Finish all of my homework (there is a LOT), and do other things that don't involve school or Ravenwood. This new school really want's the most it can get out of me, and that's good, I should be giving it my all. That just means less time to play games. But now onto my wizard.

Let's just cut to the chase and say that I got past the Village of Sorrow. I don't want to wast time on that. I do love fighting Oyotomi the Defiler from that place. He is a boss that is all alone and is death so I just need a prism. So I farmed him for my life sword. I love farming him, it's so easy now that I have my level 42 spell. I got my biggest hit ever on him, 3--- I kind of forgot. Oh wait, that's why we have PICTURES!
If you can't see it it says 3978. That's the highest I gotten it to. It can get even higher if I use skeletal pirate witch MIGHT go to a base 510, instead of 500.

Now I have gotten to the Tree of Life witch I wanted help with. The Two headed wizard was going to be such a nice person again and help me with another Oni.

so he helped me on Mycin his storm alt. He knew this instance like a grandmaster knows Unicorn Way. He decided to fight Youkai who has the most health in Mooshu. I wanted to fight him too so I went inside. We won that fight. Mycin did most of the attacking because he is storm. I got the "Sword Saint" badge witch I like.


Next we went to the Death Oni. We had to make a portal around the actual tree of life. This is what that dreaded Death Oni did to the tree of life, that horrible...person?


Here is the portal we made by stabbing the tree of life with a short-blade. This is a child game? Just kidding, it's just a tree.



Then to fight the Oni in his hidden form. Mycin was already there because I was taking the screen-shots.


What he changes his form! oh wait all of the other Onis did that, so predictable.



This is he beat. I can't remember who had the last hit.


Our conversations make no sense. Like this right HERE. I love those guys(and girl) they always have good songs. But they are no longer on television, *sad face*. I will have one of there videos in every post for a while, or other funny songs in links.

Anyway, the Oni No Death has been defeated. Mycin wanted to fight Youkai again and I had to go fight some spiders because of Oakheart. At least that was the last Oakheat quest.



Now he asked wanted me to meet him in his dojo. with I wouldn't of be able to find if I hadn't had the giant arrow telling me.

That is why I love the game. things like that. you can meet them all in one place, it is just so AWESOME SAUCE!!

Now to go beat the Jade Oni. I got some help from this low level wizard, but he helped a lot and I am extremely grateful for that. We actually defeated him twice. the first time I forgot to speak to the king. So we had to go in again and defeat him..her?




I had to go fight Cyrus Drake, witch was pretty fun.

He has less health then other bosses in Mooshu. I don't see how he isn't defeated already.

YES!! I feel as if I can RULE THE EARTH... ur.. I mean Help the earth by stopping the ex-death teacher. This is what I see after going through that spiral door.


That's impressive. A giant dragon to greet me to the new world. They know how to make a wizard feel welcome.

That's all in Thundersword news so now we have to go the party and blogging news.
________________________________________________________________________

First off Arlen Dawneyes, Kestrel Shadowthistle, and Blaze Silverfist are holding a party. The CAST A CHANGE party!


Blaze made that photo, and it's awesome. Go visit this blog post on all of the information for that party. Save your transformations for it, I already used mine.


I found out about this new blog that just came out today. STORIES OF THE SPIRAL. They seen really cool, and I added them to my blog roll. Remember to check them out.
___________________________________________________________________

Now for recent (or not) parties.

These were all at the RR after party.

So many people!!


Friendly sighting!


Kestrel sighting!


Arlen sighting!


Lesha sighting!


Can you see me?


My brother, I have found you!


That's all from me today. I will try to post more often.

The smart yet flammable necromancer
-Jacob Thundersword

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I've had a post that long. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete