Thursday, August 5, 2010

Is It Purified Yet?...No.Is It Purified Yet?....NO. Is It Purified Yet?...YES!

Sorry I haven't been posting in almost a week. School has been taking up so much time. I have to take a major test tomorow and I took another test today. That hasn't stopped me from playing the best game in the world!

I have finally finished up all of the quests in Kishibe Village. I am tired of Mossback making me fight Diseased Water Spirits. Once I finished that The Two-headed Wizard offered to help me fight the Plague Oni in Shirataki Temple.

He was on Mycin. Because he was farming for the life scarab, he just came out of that instance. It took us a while to figure out how to let both of us in there while still having it reset. I figured out that both of the people have to have it unlocked and the person who just finished the instance presses 'X' first the the new one to the instance presses it. In layman's terms: old first, then new.

He knew that instance like the back of his hand. He was crossing the road every few steps (not being attacked), didn't stop to use things (went really quick), and knew exactly what to do. I could barely keep up with him.

We finished the first minor battles easily enough. He kept using storm attacks and killed then quicker then I ever could. When we got to Wavebringer, that was a fun battle. My compainon killed both of them as long as I can remember.

I got a pet. A Lightning Bat. From Wavebringer. On my first try. They said I was lucky.


He may not be the best pet, but he is still a good one. After that I went to fight the Plague Oni.

The Plague Oni wasn't very intimidating because I had two grandmasters on my side. Yes two, Mycin's friend came to help.

Mycin took out the Plague Oni, and I took out his minion. Look at this picture I took after The battle.

That was taken at the fountain behind him.

That's all. Don't forget to go to Two-head's party when it happens!

The smart yet flammable necromancer
-Jacob Thundersword

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the party reminder! Also surprised you've started school, already? Must be the earliest in the country, and you have several tests in your 1st week xP, good luck on those! And you were very lucky on the Wavebringer pet, that doesn't drop often :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome for the party reminder. That test is a MAJOR test, like a official test. Thanks for the well wishes.

    I have been reminded (many times) that I was lucky that that dropped.

    ReplyDelete