Monday, August 9, 2010

Active?...Indeed

I am so sorry that I haven't posted in a while(well a week). I am loaded with homework from school, trying to switch schools and freaking about Halloween (My family dose that early), all in all I have been pretty busy. That doesn't mean I can't play the best game in the world!

I have played so much on the weekend. Usually I don't play or blog or be "active" during that part of the week, but school has started and I needed some relaxing time. I also have PLENTY of pictures to show you.

Well, I have gotten to the Yoshihito Temple and the Ancient Burial Grounds.
Me In Front Of Cow

The Ancient Burial Grounds is a easy place, besides all of the life monsters. I loved the layout of this part of the game. It looks like Newgate Prison from the map, but the area is MUCH easier to navigate.

I am tired of all of mossback's quests. Go fight TEN of these monsters then a boss. That get boring Sir. Moss. Not to mention that half of the monsters are life, who put up death shields.

The 2 best things about this place is that; 1, It's a beefed up version of Unicorn Way. With skeletal pirates and dark fairies(?). 2, You get to go through a portal.

I became level forty two, so that means a new spell...WRAITH!

I finally get to use it!


Now all I need to do Is get scarecrow.

The whole reason you here is so you can get a Spirit Cage to hold a spirit that will help you cross a river.






YAY! now I'm done with that part. Time to get the spirit to put into that cage.

MORE TOMORROW!!! Or later. I have plenty more pictures to share, and some glitches.

The lazy yet productive necromancer
-Jacob Thundersword

1 comment:

  1. Cool, and those Mossback quests are long and tedious, but the XP is well worth it. Congratz on wraith!

    ReplyDelete