Monday, August 2, 2010

(Insert Title)

Well sorry I didn't post lately. I wan in San Diego. Plus real school started so I couldn't post this morning. I have a 'lot' to say.

First off from what I've heard the all star meet and greet was a success. Although the port bus was a little late it still was fun by almost all peoples standers. There was a tower where a select few got to go into. That was to keep mobs away. Almost everyone had fun. Almost. Some people didn't like it. That's there fault they didn't have fun.

Then later on The Two Headed Wizard is going to host a party. I hope this party is going to be a success, this is why I am trying to spread the word. Come one, come all. This needs to be great.

As you all know I have been holding a contest. The contest is now over and the winner will be announced.
CONTEST WINNER:


No one

No one entered my contest. It wasn't that hard. If someone just entered in a screen-shot of them fighting a wooden golem would of won. BECAUSE THEY ENTERED SOMETHING! But no, no one even did that. Oh well. Now I can spend the crowns on myself.

I have been redecorating my house in game. It's turning out nice. I have my graveyard in one part and my trees in another. then I have my pets guarding the world gate. Inside I have crafting on the second level and other thing on the bottom.

Still bummed that no one entered my contest.

The smart yet flammable necromancer
-Jacob Thundersword

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for spreading the word! Sorry no one entered your contest, I must have been gone when you posted about it :/

    ReplyDelete