Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Finally!!

Sorry for not posting in a while. But this time I have a different reason, not that I have had nothing to do in the spiral. But that I have been in the spiral so much that I haven't had time to post.

So I have gotten past the Drake Hatchery. I believe that you have to go back later. So I can't say that I am completely done with it. I have also gotten past the crucible. Let me say, that place take FOREVER! So many bosses to fight. Luckily the side quest is short.

So if you are ahead of me you would know that I now have to do the labyrinth. How ever before I have to do the labyrinth I became level 48. I became level 48 while in the hatchery. But long story short I waited to do the crucible until I wanted to get it.

So you all know how much I dislike pictures in my post. So I decided that a VIDEO would be more effective. First video ever and I am proud of my editing.





Sorry for the low quality. Windows movie maker was acting wired. This is my first video ever so I am proud of myself. The reason for the transitions is because I took several different clips and had to combine them.

Yes I have gotten my scarecrow spell AND my wraith. I will be shareing what my wraith develops in the way of talents. Cant wait. Happy!!! Happy!!!

By the way check this out. I wish I could make a segment for it.

The Gobblitertor
-Jacob Thundersword

1 comment:

  1. Nice, I just got my Wraith and Scarecrow too! Aren't they awesome!? I had just completed the Labyrinth when I got the quest

    ReplyDelete