Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Real Winners...

So I said you all have to wait two days, and you have done so. I have received LOTS of entries and I am grateful that this is more of a success than my last one. As promised the winners of the contest are as follows.

Thomas Deathgem wins the 5000 crowns item!

Heather Raven wins the beastmaster set or something else!

And Tristan Sky wins the treasurer cards!

Remember that I went to random.org to do this so don't be a sore loser.

What is this...There is a FOURTH winner? They get 5 eye of bartleby treasure card packs.

and the winner is.... Fallon Shadowblade!

All of the winners can redeem there prizes by DM me on twitter of E-mailing me. You can NOT redeem earlier that Wednesday. You must wait till after then. I will organize a time where I can meet with all of you to gift the prizes.

THANK YOU ALL WHO ENTERED!!!! I hope to hold more in the future.

The Gobblitertor
-Jacob Thundersword

3 comments: