Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A Little Bit Late To The Party

It seems like I have started every post like this but, I am sorry that I haven't been posting for a while. I have rarely have time to play in the spiral, and if I do get time I can't do quests because I am out of crowns. Well as i have stated in my last post I will make a post about a new card...A gift card. This is being called the "double wide card" it is selling at $39 and is going out on the first of next month at Gamestop.

I know that others have done post about the new one but I will try to go into detail about what I think about it. So if you don't know already check this out, or this.

What it comes with:

1 Month Subscription at $9.95 or 5000 Crowns
Fantasy Palace Castle
Additional Castle Space Elixir*
Minigame Kiosk Housing Item
Gryphon Mount
Ancient Spear of Power
Epic Clothing Set
Mystery Dueling Pet
*If you already have three houses on your character, you must claim this elixir before you claim the Castle!


I have gone into the house it comes with and let me tell you it is HUGE! With lots of secret passageways. Four I think. If you want to know what it looks like just look at this video made by TFN!






I had some pictures of it but a video is better and you all know how much I dislike pictures in my posts. So that is what the house looks like. I also have seen Stephen Spiritcaller on his gryphon mount. Let me tell you, it looks awesome.

The clothing set is OK as far as I know. I haven't seen all of the stats of all of the sets but as far as I can tell they are really nice because each piece comes with a card.

The dueling pet is a FIERCE HOUND! You can find some stats here. It is a nice death pet that I WANT! It has death-shot and spritely! Let me just say I need it.

Then you just get the normal $10 gift card value of 5000 crowns or a months subscription.

Now for what I think of it:

The question is, Is all of this worth my $40. I am a kid and I want it but should I spend my hard earned money on a gift card?


Well we know that 5000 crowns on a gift card is $10 so we have 10 to 40. Not the best. The house with pvp ring and mini-game in your house. I would st that at a value of $20. 30 to 40, looking good but what else is there?

The NEW mount would be at a value $10 I think. so we have $40 vs $40. We still have...the staff, the clothing set that you can pick yourself, AND a NICE pet that you can get. I would say that tally's at....$70 to $40.

So it is worth it! You get what I would say $30 FREE!

Now that I have proven that it is a good deal I think that I will take it! That's right I am going to buy the New gift card when it comes out. So I can do some more questing and have a new house and A new pet!

The Gobblitertor
-Jacob Thundersword

No comments:

Post a Comment