Thursday, October 14, 2010

New Everything

I have made a new header! It has my new gear because my first one had my Marlybone gear. I think it looks quite nice. Tell me what you think of it in the comments. As you also may have noticed as you loaded this page, I have a new template. I was thinking the diffrent colors will atract more people to come and read my blog. But I am not sure if this is the best design. I wanted somthing that was necromancer like, but still colorful. Tell me what you thing in the comments. I will try to post more often now. I still have a lot of homework but not ass much so more time to be in the spiral. I am trying to post every other day, if not each day. Expect another post tomorrow about a special card.

The Gobblitertor
-Jacob Thundersword

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jacob, first of all congrats on wining the A2z thing! I like the new header (what program do you use to cut out your wizard?) but why don't make the background a wizard101 background? I think that would help a lot! Also Your lucky to try to post every day! I hardly have the time for once a week!

    Keep up the good work!

    Christo Skywalker

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christo, I am glad that you like the header. It took me a long time because The program didn't save and I thought it did. I used this program called "Aviary". Kestrel Shadowthistle showed it on her blog. Look in the tutorials and "understanding layers" to get started. I like your idea for a wizard 101 background and I will change it in due time (two days or so). I hope I have time to do a post every day. By the way keep up the good work with your blog.

    The Gobblitertor
    -Jacob Thundersword

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to see you kept that night sky background. I really liked that in the old header and was affraid your new one would throw out something pretty unique and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder how the header would look using the death house as a background. That might be interesting..hm. :) Or maybe it could be the main blogs background, lol. Either way, I like the colors.

    ReplyDelete