Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Woot Celestia!!! (and other things)

Well we all know that Celestia is in the test realm. If this is the first time you have herd of this you MUST of been in well, not paying attention. The sign is there when you long in to the plain old live realm. I could go on and on about how cool Celestia is, but I don't know. I can't get into the test realm, I haven't bought crowns in about a month. Of more than that because then i would of been able to get in. The point is that I can't tell you how being under water feels.

I can however show you the new spells that Kingsisle put out. Not only that I can show you.



Thank you to ign.com for that video. Here is the stats of all of them. I suggest you turn your volume down.



Isn't that just great. I am a bit bummed that death didn't get a one time hitter. But a DOT spell can always come in handy.
-------------------------------------------
Poll results
It is a three way tie between, Lion, Lioness, and Tiger. So I don't want to do another poll so I will ask my sister which one I should get. *runs to other room* *runs back* Well she said tiger. So, TIGER IT IS!

I will use my tiger at party's and such and my wings for day to day use.
--------------------------------------------------------
I have been farming the Halloween tower lately. I got the balance and fire short-blade thingy (athem or something like it). But today I got..
It is a good crowns item. I wont use it on Jacob. But i will give it to one of my alts. Storm If I ever make one. I have a fire and balance alt right now. My fire is in KT right now! Woot!
--------------------
I will be getting a new header for the blog and a new template this week. Once I put them out tell me if you like them.
--------------------------------
Have fun in the spiral my friends!!!

The Gobblitertor
-Jacob Thundersword

P.S. My moms birthday is tomorrow. Say happy birthday to her! She love it when it's on Friday the 13th.

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday "Mom"! :-D

    I wondered about farming that tower. All I really want is a black cat though. If somone can confirm those drop, I'm there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was trying for the black cat. It is a good pet for a death student.
    -Jacob Thundersword

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome drop! You might want to wear that robe... jus' saying. I definitely need to farm that place more :)

    ReplyDelete