Monday, October 4, 2010

Poll Closed...Spiders?

The poll for me getting a house or mount has closed. You guys have decided that I should get a mount! I voted for it too. :p Now that new poll is.....Which One? I want them to come up with a spider mount. Wouldn't that be SO cool?! A black widow or a brown spider. I would buy that on the spot.

Speaking of brown spiders I have one in wizards. I hatched with this person who has one and I got it. She has nice stats too. Look at this.... or at least a nice spell. I found out who I am going to be for Halloween...him.

BOOM!

I am to short to be him. I am like...4' 10"

Lol, it's because my cousin wants me to be him. Plus he is awesome, and his name is my nickname. I have the wig, my mom is making the coat and I am getting a friend to weld the weapons (chakrams). Crazy man, crazy.

Back to wizards. I missed all of the birthday parties that have been happening. :( To bad I really wanted to go. I could of meet a LOT of famous, and not so famous cool people.

I have not been playing much because I am out of crowns, so no quest completed. I have had a LOT of homework so I only played for about one day this week. But this week I have three half days, and a four day weekend. Lot's of playing time.

I have however found out a few days ago I have won the first "Ambrose 2 Zeke Champions" contest. I got a code for a remarkable reagents packet and I get a drawing of my wizard. Go check it out! Thank you so much guys! They said the more I enter the more of a chance I will have of winning the "major" contest. I already entered for #2 I am now the GOBBLITERATOR!

That's all for now!

The gobbliterator
-Jacob Thundersword

3 comments:

  1. So your nickname is Axel well its going to be a good costume!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, that's my nickname. My sister is Demex. A cousin Sora, another cousin Roxas. And one Vexen, and another Marluxia. I love my cousins. Whats funny is that our real names are nothing close to that.

    The Gobbliterator
    -Jacob Thundersword

    ReplyDelete
  3. I voted for the house. You already have your sweet Swiftshadow wings, I don't see much better than that ;D. Anyways, I wish, just as much as you wish you had as many blogger friends as I do, that I got your straight A's, xD - Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete