Friday, June 11, 2010

As It Turns Out

As it turns out, my party is later today so I can make a new post. But this is the last one until my weekend post OK. First off, I am now a level 33 necromancer. I finally finished all of the side quests in Newgate Prison. Then I got my new spell, doom and gloom.
Doom and gloom
I also got a new spell deck that holds 40 cards and 4 of each. On the topic of equipment I also got a dropped wand. It comes with on pip, and 5 card with 80 damage. The only problem is that it is a death wand.
New wand
I really want it. But it will mess up all of my traps if I do keep it. But is the pip worth it? oh well, I will just keep to my old wand and give that to my next wizard.

Next topic, have you seen trailers for The Last Airbender Movie? I have been waiting for that movie since January. I decided to watch the cartoon TV show of the movie: Avatar. I bought it on I-tunes and watched it. While watching it I notice that the fire princess Azula looks a lot like Yeva Spiderkeeper.
Azula
Azula
Yeva
Yeva. they look kind of the same don't they?
-Jacob Thundersword

2 comments: