Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Adventure Time

Yesterday, I had quite a adventure in-game. As you know yesterday I was going to finish Katzenstein's lab with the help of Kyle Firesword and others who wanted to come. I waited 40 minutes and no one showed up. I know now that Kyle was busy in the test realm but I didn't know that then. I was sad so I decided to finish the lab myself.

I made it through the first half, opening the doors, by myself. Then while I was on one of my short trips to the commons for a health and mana fill up there was this level 28 fire wizard named Devin Soulmask who made friends with my wizard. I went beck to the lab starting to clear all of the chimneys when Devin Soulmask decided to port to me. We cleared all of the chimneys, then went to the 'real' lab to fight Dr. Von Katzenstein. I survived however my new friend didn't. He was a good help while he was there.


I did not fight the secret boss in the lab. Just saying. While I finished my quest Devin Soulmask convinced me that I should help him with his quest in Chelsea court. I did then logged off. I found a new(?) ramp there.


Later that day I got back on to decorate my house. My house was so full I decided I need to get a bigger one. I looked in the wizard city house shop but the two there one I had and the other was to big.

I then went to Krokotopia for there houses. The first one I think was to expensive. while trying to click the 'preview' button on screen to try and view the other one I accidentally clicked buy.

10,000 gold went away like that. I was so angry at myself for not checking before I clicked. That was most of my money. I had 2,000 gold left. I tried to sell it back but I could only sell it for 514 gold. I decided to make the best of it and make it my new home. It is bigger then my old one I told myself. I'll show you tomorrow if I remember.

I spent about 45 decorating. Then went to finish the one side quest I had. I finished that whole chain in about 15 minutes. I then went to further myself in the game by trying to complete Counterweight East.


I beat the first mob pretty easy by myself.


Then I went to the second mob. I took out one of them but I still died. I went to get health and mana and came back to the instance. I went to the floor where the second mob I wounded was. I stuck to the wall and I didn't have to fight them at all.
Glitch. I then pulled the third lever.


I went to the floor with the last lever. This mob was easy for me because I had a level 6 minion on my side. Whose secondary is storm.


I made it to the boss of that instance Sprockets. He was easy enough to beat. But that's not the best part. the best part was after I defeated him. I got the Rat magician first try.


I then went to beat the quest and that's when I leveled up to level 35. I then exited the game to watch Ravenwood Radio.


I went back to the game to start and finish Counterweight West. Before I even went it to the instance there was this grandmaster storm wizard named William asking if anyone needed help with Big Ben or counterweight east. I asked him if he could help with west, he said no then went to help someone else with east. But before he could do that I made him my friend because I friend nice people.

I made it halfway up the tower before William decided to come and help me. while in that tower his favorite spell was tempest. I defeated the people who had storm shields while he cleared the rest. It was fun.

He then wanted to help me with Big Ben. I agreed. We decided not to fight spike the crusher. In this tower he did most of the work. Storm Lord after Storm Lord After Triton. I was just finishing people off and sometimes healing William.

We joked around the whole way through. It was a lot of fun and he was really helpful.
He showed me where I could find the book and the cat. He also showed me some glitches that I will show you in just a moment.

We finally reached the top of the tower where there was four enemies. including Malistaire and Meowiarty.


I Put feint and a prism on the first enemy. Then William put a feint on Meowiarty. He used a powerful tempest to defeat the enemy on the right and wound the other two. I then finished of the left side while he finished Meowiarty.


Then he showed me a glitch in the middle of the room.

You kind of can't see it but I am 10 feet up in the air. Plus William is in the picture, only invisible. muwahahahahaha.

I went to beat that quest and I did. Then I talked to Zeke to finish his quest. then to the royal Gard guy who wanted the books.



I then went to Mooshu for my first visit.

Mooshu is really nice and peaceful. I especially like how the mini-games are around a table. I finished the first few quest were you walk around and talk. Just think of it last morning I was still in knights court now I'm in Mooshu


Bonus pictures:
He never walks but he moves.







-Jacob Thundersword

1 comment:

  1. I am so so so so sorry about that. If you need any help with anything just comment on my blog and I will try to help you out.
    Kyle Firesword

    ReplyDelete