Thursday, July 1, 2010

Over a gift?!

In game I have been doing Mooshu quest. And I got as far as I can while saving 7,000 crowns for a mount. I know I shouldn't get one but on my birthday I got 10,00 plus my 4,000 something I had. I deserve that mount. Anyway I was doing quests in Mooshu. Before I was there I was thinking of the plot-line of the game and I just couldn't figure out why you have to go to Mooshu, now I Know.

On my way through Mooshu I had to battle lots of enemy. Instead of the usual 4 in Marlybone you have to fight 8. This can be a real pain if there is a life enemy because I am a necromancer and they put up death shields right when I attack. The did that 3 times. I picked my spell that is supposed to defeat then then they put up a shield right before my turn.

Anyway your first fight in Mooshu is for the "test of body". you must fight this boss who is pretty easy since he has no minions. As you can see here.

I know its a leprechaun fighting but before that I almost destroyed him with a skeletal pirate. After you beat him you try to speak to the emperor but he is ill. so you go help with the war in Hametsu Village. Here there is a lot of ninja pigs.

In Hametsu Village there are 5 people on your side. 3 of them are sheep, 1 samoorai (pun) ox then 1 goat. The sheep look so cool. I want a sheep transformation potion.

Back on topic. The quests were simple, somewhat. And there was only two bosses to battle Do-Daga and Sergeant Groostak.

If you take the road from Hametsu Village and the Jade Palace you can see the edge of the road.

See on the right it's all blue. that's the edge. After Hametsu Village you go to the Tatakai Outpost. On my way to the outpost I encountered yet another glitch of the road.

As you can see the road ends with a circle of nothing. In the Tatakai Outpost you have to defeat all of these earth walkers and horses and pigs. Did I tell you the teleporters look really cool in Mooshu?

In Tatakai Outpost you have to make a distraction for your friend and guess what the distraction is. Setting things aflame.

You also have to cut off the enemy's supply lines so you have to defeat the supply runners who are very strong fire pigs.

That was a 946 hit. But I blocked about 400 of it with a spirit armor. still over 500 damage takes it's toll. I still won. anyway I made it past the Tatakai Outpost with only two side quests. Now I'm on the crimson fields witch I won't do till I get more crowns. Plus the reason for the whole war is because the emperor refuse this guys gift.

I'll show you my house pictures tomorrow, there already to many pictures in this post.
-Jacob Thundersword

No comments:

Post a Comment