Friday, July 23, 2010

War Oni ( The Second Or Fourth Battle)

The third part of my ongoing story. This is were I fight the Jade Oni with help. Don't read it till you have read the other two parts. Special prize: I mad it to level forty, now I can use all of the wands that I have, and new gear.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everybody was hesitant to go into battle with the Jade Oni. I don't blame them, his 7,500 health is not something you should sneeze at, nether are his attacks. I decided that since I didn't NEED to beat the Jade Oni I could save some of there health if I go in first, so I did.

The first turn the Oni attacked. But it wasn't on me it was on another teammate. I was fearful for if that happened to much my job was useless. Throughout the battle the Jade Oni never once attacked me, only my teem. I decided that I would be support then.
My schools are death and life, so I can boost attacks or heal them. We eventually brought him down to half of his original health.

The person in the eye spot was the Oni's favorite person to attack. But I had my necklace witch gave a guiding light spell that increased my satyr heal by 40%. I healed him back to almost max. The fight lasted but eventually we won.

I didn't get anything from the fight except for a new badge to show off. click it to zoom in.

Now I am on to do more quests.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's it for today. Don't forget to enter my contest. Look at my new tittle.

So happy about that. Come back Monday for more. I will be gone this weekend so no posting or playing for me. My school year start on the second so once that rolls around, expect less posts.

The smart, yet flammable necromancer
-Jacob Thundersword

No comments:

Post a Comment