Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I AM a dragon!!!

I am fully healed from my illness. Yay! Now I can get to posting and playing. I haven't been up to anything in-game, I haven't played in the past few days. I decided I am going to give up on my story of the "War Oni" because it makes me become behind on posts.

What I "have" been up to. In the main story line I have just finished the War Oni,so now I am headed off to the Cave of Solitude. Right when I entered the cave I pretty-munch knew that I had to start the Mossback quests. I have heard that you have to do them in order. I have also heard only life students have to do them. Then I have heard that they can mess you up from entering instances. so I have no clue what those quests are or how they relate to me.

I decided to do them anyway. The Cave of Solitude was just like any other place, a main quest line and two other side quest, the usual. The only thing that bothered me was the "cave" itself.

The moving between platforms is not my strong point. The first time I tried to pass it I got attacked. It took me three tries to get pass the first two islands. Then one more try to get pass the next three. After the first time to-and-fro, I never got attacked again.

I beet the bosses got the staff pieces and all that.

I really liked the story line for that part of Mooshu. It's just so cool how you get all of staff together then try to stop the water from becoming bad. Just such a cool story line.

My new favorite word is besieging. The definition: surrounded by hostile forces. Sentence: "We need to get past the besieging enemy in order so save ourselves" said the warrior. Reason it's my favorite: It just sounds cool. who wouldn't want to know that word.

Don't forget to enter my contest. Ends Monday at 8:00 am eastern. Send your entry to jacob.thundersword@gmail.com.

The smart, yet flammable necromancer
-Jacob Thundersword

P.S. The reason for this title is because me and my friend always have fights over who is the real dragon. We are so silly(cool).

1 comment:

  1. That cave is a pain, no question about it. Just as you start to move to a new rock, here comes another water spirit. And could the kraken's be any slower? Move! :)

    Am I the only one who thinks it's weird that kraken's walk on all fours? That really struck me as odd when I saw that in the cave for the first time.

    ReplyDelete