Monday, July 19, 2010

Why Was I Gone All Week, With Pictures (Of Cake)

I was gone for over a week and for that I am sorry. I went out of town as I do almost every weekend. But then it was a family member's birthday so I went over to a different town. Then I remembered that it was another family member's birthday and that they lived in the same household. I decided to stay for the week. But I didn't stay there and do nothing wizard 101 related.... I made a wizard 101 cake.

The cake was supposed to look like my in game staff. But I forgot what it looked like so I made this(pictures are bad quality):











On the top I made the world door connect to the other mini circles on the end with pyramids (Kroc), trees (Wizard City), waves (Celestia), clock towers(Marlybone). On the staff part of it I made every primary school(not sun, moon or star) out of fondant. My family member made a Mario mushroom. The dots are the wrong color because we ran out of supplies.

Petnome Project is now officially open! It opened today. Just go to this link here. Ravenwood Radio was on last week. I missed it.
Now that I actually have wings of my own I like how they tilt. But I do have one suggestion for the game. Can we please have seven wizards on one account. I want to have wizards in every school but right now I can only do that on two accounts.

I know I have been putting off those house pictures. That's because I don't like putting pictures in my post. It's a hassle. I have all the house pictures ready but there are so many. I might get around to it. Also I am thinking about doing a contest. One that isn't random. I want something that people actually worked on. Ideas? Writing, pictures? The prize will be anything in the crowns shop that's 3500 and under. More details tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment