Thursday, July 22, 2010

War Oni (Part Two)

Well here is another part of my story. I think instead of part one and part two I will give them names like, The Battle or The Epilogue. Don't reed this unless you have read part one.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After my victory in the battle verses the War Oni. I went to get the empower spell. After that I went back to Mooshu so I could work on the new section of the world that I have unlocked.

Then I figured out that I had to get health and mana. I waited in the 'commons' of Mooshu while catching mana wisps. Right when I was done my friend asked if I could help him with the crimson fields. Eventually I told him I could help but I couldn't help for the whole instance(things irl).

I ported to him and helped him on the barricades, maybe one boss, and the battle field. I did summon Yakedo this time so that I could fight him. But I forgot that he has 5,000 health. I was all alone. So I was going to try but things in real life got in the way.

When I logged on the next time I had to collect mana from me fleeing Yakedo. I collected it by the palace. I saw this wizard by the palace entrance unsure whether or not to go in.

I expected him to straight from Marlybone, because you have to go in there for a early quest. I went in with him so he would finish his quest. Inside two of his friends ported to us. I said to myself why? As I walked up the slope I remembered why I didn't want to go up there when I first got to Mooshu. I watched videos of people fighting a hard boss there. Is this why the others are here? For the final boss of Mooshu. The Jade Oni. Right in front of me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's all, you have to wait for tomorrow for some more. Don't forget to enter my contest. Enter the contest please.

The smart, yet flammable necromancer
-Jacob Thundersword

No comments:

Post a Comment