Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Didn't Live Up To Expectations

I didn't do any quest yesterday. I am disappointed in myself. I have been meaning to finish the tomb of the beguiler quest, I just haven't had the time to. I did get Lord Lexi to get to 45/500 in just 7 games.

If I keep This up I could get Lord Lexie to ancient in 11-12 days. But I had the best idea last Friday. Who remembers this picture from March?

Low quality picture. sorry.

I has the idea that because the crab pet came out and you can buy a pink Piggle and Farm for a mander you can make this picture realty. really! Wouldn't that be so cool. I would so keep that picture on my blog if I ever see It come out. If you do manage to pull it off, in the right order just e-mail me it. I so want that picture.
-Jacob Thundersword

3 comments:

  1. Don't worry about the TOB ( Tomb of Beguiler ) I didn't do that and Kensington Park in MB till I was LVL 49. If you do it, even at your lvl you should probably bring a friend since the average wiz can solo it at LVL 45-50. And a tip about training pets, do it once in the morning to empty your energy and train it at night again when the energy is back, if you have the time that is ;). I can get to Adult to Ancient in 2-3 days ( well, I do use a lot of money on snacks )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I have all of those pets... Now I need a podium :)

    ReplyDelete