Friday, July 9, 2010

So Exited Right Now

First of all Kingsisle has put the test realm in to the live realm. How ever Celestia will not require you to do the pre-quests in order to gain entry to the world. Find the full set of information in the Update Notes. That's all I can think of in the way of news, so on to what I have been doing in game.

Wand Cast 7 was going on yesterday. I went! If you don't know Wand Cast is a podcast hosted by three different blogers. David Titanrider, Dustin Mooncatcher and Kestrel Shadowthistle. Anny way they talked about the test realm and update anything about wizard 101 that they haven't said on a previous podcast. They did this while the chatroom were talking about nonsense. They did hold a contest for some Swiftshadow Wings, and I WON!!! I just want to say thank you you three for giving me those. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Now that I have the wings I kind of like the tilting thing. Here is a picture of the after party they held.



Now that I don't have to spend crowns on a winged mount I can start the crimson field. I have been working on my fire alt Luke Spiritgiver and have raised his pet a level and finished some side quest he left back in wizard city. He's in Krokotopia right now, the pyramid of the sun. I finished the quest that needed me to get all of the books about each school that are scattered across the city. I had to fight some amount of bosses. How ever I didn't have to fight the fire boss in Fireglobe Theater. I just got on the bleachers and walked around to the back, went back down, read the book and left. Good for my alt because he is fire and fights vs. your own school are somewhat hard. I did get a four in one bonus after my fight with Nightshade to get the death book. One, I got a new necklace. Two, I got a new badge. Three, a new spell. And four, level up.


I have more to share but I am getting tired of typing so, goodbye.
-Jacob Thundersword

1 comment: