Tuesday, July 20, 2010

First Contest Ever!

The reason for this contest that I am starting is because: One, This is my fortieth post. Two, I am coming in to 400 page views. Three, I am almost level forty. Intrigued by the last one? I am to.

Yesterday I decided to finish up all of the side quests I have. One. This quest I put off because it required you to defeat 8 life monsters(?) plus two more later. When I tried it before they put death shield after death shield, just to hard. This time I decided to try it again. They only put up two death shields throughout the entire quest-line. I gained a level witch also came with the quest for the spell empower.

Anyway the contest, right. The prize of the contest is anything in the crowns shop worth 3500 crowns or less. You can only get one item. The way you win this contest is by sending in a picture or a section of writing that is: A.funny B.nice to read or see C. just plain cool(see four post down). The entry must be Wizard 101 related.

Winners will be chosen on the second of July. Once you win I will set up a time in-game with you so I can give it to you. You MUST include what you want from the crowns store in your entry. All must be sent via e-mail to jacob.thundersword@gmail.com.

That's it I think. Just remember that you must work hard to win this contest.
(I want a catch phrase that I can put before my name. Think of one in the comments)
-Jacob Thundersword

2 comments:

  1. Do Necromancers cry? of course they don't we save that for the life guys!

    I gotta go with A, B and C for all it's hiliarious (funny) and cool nice job dude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. M.W.S. I didn't understand the last part of your comment. What exactly were you talking about?

    But yes necromancers don't cry tears. the life students might get a little teary-eyed thinking about how death over powers them. Just kidding, life is cool too. Not AS cool as death.

    ReplyDelete