Tuesday, June 29, 2010

So Many Things

There is so many topics I want to cover in this post I don't know where to start. Well the biggest piece of information is: TEST REALM IS LIVE WITH CELESTIAL PREQUESTS. So exited. well, First off the following things are only available in the test realm.
Updates to test realm are as follows(taken from the update notes page:

1.(For those of you who have completed the Final Countdown quest in Dragonspyre) These are the Preview Quests to Celestia. You will need to complete these quests before you can enter the world of Celestia, which will be available later this year. Talk to Halston Balestrom the storm professor.

2.Snorri Oysterbloom in Grizzleheim wants to speak with you, but only if you've completed the quest "I'm with the Band"!

3.Torald Wayfinder finally has a new set of recipes, bringing new Grizzleheim items for you to craft. But the really big news is that he was able to find a recipe for a Grizzleheim House! The crafted Grizzleheim house will be a definite challenge even for our Master Artisan Crafters.

4.There are now privacy options to only allow your Friends (but not their friends) to teleport to your home. Look for this in the Privacy Tab when you press ESC in the game.

5.The owner of a house can send guests away with the "Send Away" option. Just click on a Wizard in your Home and the Friends panel will appear, where you will see the option to "Send Away".

6.Grizzleheim housing is now available! Look for it in the Crowns Shop.

7. The prices for Hatching pets have been adjusted.

8. The process of pet Hatching now has a confirmation window to ensure both parties agree to the transaction.

9. All new level 48 quest reward pets will receive the Power Pip talent.

10. Life pets such as the EarthWalker will have life boosts, not Myth like some currently give.

11.Living in a lava filled world has had an effect on the residents of Dragonspyre.

1. the health of many creatures has decreased
2. the experience rewards have been increased
3. fewer creatures will need to be defeated to meet quest requirements
4. fewer items will need to be collected to meet quest requirements
5. several of the gauntlets have fewer rooms

12.When a player is stunned(in pvp), four Stun Shields will appear instead of one. Please note this is only a temporary solution while we investigate other ways to resolve the issue of chain stunning in the Arena.

13. A new Beastmaster Clothing Set is available in the Crowns Shop! It will increase your maximum Pet Energy!

14. Old Smokey has found a new place to hang out - look for him in the Ironworks.

15. Dusty Shadowcloud now offers more snacks for sale.

16. A new Pet Shopkeeper has arrived in Marleybone(by croaky in secret room)!

17.The Master of the Oasis badge will once again be rewarded for completing all the Krokotopia quests. Those who have previously completed all the quests will receive the badge right away.

18. White squares should no longer appear around a spell when it is cast.

19. Death Wizards will find their minions will cast more interesting spells.

20.The Gift Icon and notification will now only appear when a player logs in. If you change areas, the notification will disappear, and you must log out and back in to see the notification again.
-------------------------------------------------
End of test realm updates
-------------------------------------------------

Now onto Jacob Thundersword in game. I was disappointed at first because since I couldn't go into the test realm the last time it was open(I don't know why, I bought crowns about the week before) I assumed I couldn't get in this time. After watching Dustin Mooncatcher's Test realm video I was inspired(you can say) to try and get into the test realm.

I downloaded it and IT WORKED. I loged(is that spelled right?) on after a llllloooooooonnnnngggggg time of loading(witch still isn't done).

The first thing I did in the test realm since I can't do any of the new quests was buy swiftshowdow(is that spelled right?) wing and seraph wings to test drive them. I am liking the Swiftshowdow(is that spelled right?)wings because it looks as though my staff is a cane, and everybody knows canes are awesome-sauce.

Plus a little thing I did notice about the wings is that they rustled and made noise as you fly. And if you stand on a edge of a sidewalk with wings on you lean and stand wired(WITCH I DON'T LIKE. IT'S NOT COOL,IT'S ANNOYING)

Oh before I forget I have a suggestion for a update, more amount of wizards on one account. Ravenwood has seven primary schools right now but we can only have six wizards on one account. If this is supposed to be a way to make us lose money by making a new account to have ONE MORE wizard? Just one more please, so we can have each school.

I hope that's all I was going to tell you or else I have to wait till tomorrow. Wait, I found help for Katzenstein's lab, Kyle Firesword from The Sword Chronicles we are meeting at 1:30 central in realm Vampire area one if you would like to come. Thanks Kyle.

-Jacob Thundersword

1 comment:

  1. So sorry I wasnt there today. I will try to make it tomorrow at the same time again. I was so caught up in the test realm. LOL
    Kyle Firesword

    ReplyDelete