Thursday, June 10, 2010

Sorry, Have A Party

Well as it turns out, there's a party happening this weekend. Hosted by Taji34 of Sorcerer's Corner. It is a welcome back party for Homework In A Graveyard. Here is the information:
Details:
Host: Taji34 of Sorcerer’s Corner
When: Saturday, June 12th, 2010, 8:00PM CST – 10:00PM CST
Where: Death Tower, Nightside,
Realm: Dworgyn, Area 1
Who’s invited: EVERYONE!
Events:
Best dressed contest
Pet Derby Tournament (Practice derby races)
Sunken city runs
Hatchery time
Dancing!
And many other things (to be determined during the party)


Come and show. I personally wont be able to make it due to things IRL. That leads me to my next part about this post. I wont be able to post anytime this weekend. I have to much going on this weekend. I might be able to squeeze in one post.

Guess what tomorrow is....MY BIRTHDAY. I am so exited. I'll tell you what happened on my weekend post or Monday post.
-Jacob Thundersword

No comments:

Post a Comment