Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Questions and Reverse Favoritism

Well first off, MY BIRTH DAY IS ON FRIDAY! I'm so exited. I am guessing that my dad is going to get me crowns, and that means extra that I don't need. Plus I think he's going to get the one that has 10,000 on it. That means......MOUNT. Yep, I am thinking about getting a mount. I really want to get the new wings. The ones that look like black seraph wings. I cant remember what there called. Or, I was thinking about getting a 'Yugo' as Icywiz puts it. I know the price difference is much, but I really want wings. Even though this goes against my earlier post about not spending crowns, snacks really aren't that necessary you can level pets the old fashion way. but there is no way to boost speed for free. Do you no what, I am getting wings. Yep. I have been waiting for enough crowns to but them any way. Those is what I am getting.

I now have a least favorite part of Marlybone, Newgate Prison. the roads are fine. It's just that the prison itself is a pain to walk around. all of the ghost or ghouls take forever to walk around it once. They need to put a teleporter AT LEAST between the two prison towers. One before the whole thing might be better. I was trying to do some side quest I have missed and I was walking on the invisible sidewalk when they just decided to attack me. Plus they are death so the fights took longer. At least they don't put up life shields. Then almost at the end of the prison the group was going counter-clockwise but then turned around and started to go clockwise. Whatever, just some minor setbacks.
-Jacob Thundersword

2 comments:

  1. The one thing I noticed about Newgate Prison is that in the towers, you can sneak by them pretty easily, they aren't as sensitive in there as they are everywhere else in Marleybone! I've done the prison MANY MANY times, as I have 8 grandmasters, one in each school but 2 in balance, a level 44 death wizard, level 43 life wizard and another low level fire guy.
    Rogan Firehammer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
    Rogan Firehammer

    ReplyDelete