Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Pet leveling, Unknown Powers, Pictures, And Waiting

Let's start off with sorry for not posting in a few days, also this is a long post so i hope you have time. I had some stuff to do IRL. With that out of the way I can now tell you that Sir Misty has finally become an adult. They grow up so fast.

look at that, Mana gift, a ultra-rare ability. Plus clear which could come in handy in the derby if I'm trying to get the stars. Just so you know clear move people in front of you out of your lane, I think.

Next topic on the list is...........Unknown powers. Well when I leveled Sir Misty I decided to take a screen shot of his stats as well. Well I did, and I also took shots of his friends in my backpack. (trust me, if I went to my bake to get all of the pets in there, it would of taken a long time)



Now as you can see my pets don't have the extremely good stats and abilities, well one of the dose and it isn't any of the ones above. I'll show you.




Plus it has a Dryad card. But the even better part of it was, I haven't played any games with Lord Lexie yet. So that means Lord Lexie was born with talent. But I haven't told you the best part of it.....I got Lord Lexie for free. Yep, I became best friends with Lord Lexie with a gift card, that included Crowns.

Next section, Waiting. What for you ask. Celestia of course. First off if you check the Ravenwood bulletin it talks about when the new place of Celestia. It also talks about how they were on the news. Here is the video.


See you all
-Jacob Thundersword

No comments:

Post a Comment