Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Myth Sprite And 10,000,000

First off, Kingsisle has reached 10,000,000 registered wizards since September 2008. And more are coming! In a act of kindness Kingsisle is giving everyone a party pack so they can welcome the #10,000,001 wizard in style. The party pack includes; a decorative banner, balloons, a festive party hat and a celebratory cake. To recive your party in a box just go to www.wizard101.com/promo and enter in the code PARTYPACK. Thank you Kingsisle for letting us have this party with flare.

Now, thanks to the help of Amber Rosepetal and Arlen Dawneyes I have farmed a myth sprite. They helped me by telling me were to get the pets that I wanted. I got my myth sprite on the sixth try of farming.



Cool, OK pet for not that much farming. I have then been working on the blue banshee.
I have yet to conquer the dreaded Lord Nightshade in such a way that he gives me what I want. I hope that the banshee appears next time.

1 comment:

  1. :) no probelm, I really like telling others where to find things. Thanks for reading my blog!

    ReplyDelete