Friday, June 25, 2010

Prioritizing And Weekends

First off, in game I have been trying to pass all of my side quests in Knight's Court. I have gotten down to just one more quest in the area with half the chain. That's all I did in game for two days, I am a bit slow when it comes to playing. But my greatest achievement yesterday was that I defeated a Scratcher(< spelled right?) in just two turns! That was crazy.

I have also decided that I will steer away from the Pet Pavilion Until I have completed Marlybone. I just want to focus on the plot and not get sucked into the crowns sucking, time wasting of a place we call, The Pet Pavilion. It's fun and all but I just don't have the time to level the pets I want so I don't like it as much as others do. The Pet Palilion is a thing for grandmasters and free players with nothing to do.

Now to the bad news. I won't be able to post anything this weekend. I have a busy schedule(< spelled right?) and I will be out of town. Sorry for that.
-Jacob Thundersword

No comments:

Post a Comment