Thursday, June 17, 2010

I'm Back....Well Sorta

Well hello. I am back from a out of town trip that lasted five or six days. The downside to this trip was that I couldn't blog for almost a week, and even worse.....no wizard 101. But at lest I am back and cant post things for you to help you understand the life of Jacob Thundersword. Before we do that I have to inform you about two things. One, I will not be bloging this weekend, it's another out of town trip. Sorry. Two, I have not played my character for about a week so there is really nothing to tell you, or is there......

Jacob Thundersword has finally made it to Katzenstein's Lab, With just two side quest from Knights Court. I will try to finish the side quests first then do the lab. That's about it form Mr. Thundersword.

Did you know that Ravenwood Radio was on yesterday? And that Wandcast 6 came out. Just telling you. That's it I guess.
-Jacob Thundersword

1 comment: